Copyright & Disclaimer Notice
For the web based subscription service providing general recommendations regarding of securities, known as Pythagoras (“Service”) and operating from www.pythagorasinvesting.com (“Site”)
© 2017 Pythagoras Investment Timing Index Pty Ltd ABN 88 147 371 113. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Service and all of the information forming part of this Service (whether displayed on the Site or made available by other means) is owned by Pythagoras Investment Timing Index Pty Ltd and are valuable trade secrets of Pythagoras Investment Timing Index Pty Ltd. Apart from as permitted by the Copyright Act, no part may be reproduced by any process without the written permission of Pythagoras Investment Timing Index Pty Ltd.
Pythagoras Investment Timing Index Pty Ltd (“Pythagoras”) ABN 88 147 371 113 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of AFSL 431288 and is authorised to provide general financial product advice to retail and wholesale clients in relation to securities.
No information supplied through this Service is intended to be ‘personal’ advice within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001.
All subscribers to the Service (including any person not authorised to use the Service) hereby acknowledges that:
1. The applications of the Service are limited.
2. Pythagoras does not know and will not know any one or more of your personal objectives, needs or financial circumstances.
3. The Website Terms & Conditions of Use and Financial Services Guide have been made available to the subscriber.
For these reasons, subscribers should seek professional investment advice and check the currency of information provided before acting on any investment decision.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of Pythagoras, its officers or employees:
- make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, reasonableness or reliability of the information contained in the Service or on the Site;
- (except as required by law) accept liability, jointly or severally, for loss (including consequential loss) or expense of any nature (“Loss”) arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on the Service or any information derived from the Service including in all cases, without limitation, any Loss arising (in part or in full) from the negligence of any person.
Subscribers to the service must rely on their own investigation, analysis and interpretation in determining the correct application of the information contained in or generated by the service to the particular financial situation and individual objectives, needs and circumstances of the subscriber or any other person or entity.
This product is intended as general advice only and is not a substitute for professional advice.